About MSC Nursing
Prepare graduates to assume responsibilities as nurse specialists, consultants, educators, administrators in a wide variety of professional settings
- Utilize the theories, concepts and principles of Nursing Sciences.
- Practice as a Nurse specialist.
- Demonstrate skill in conducting Nursing Research, interpreting and utilizing the findings from health related research.
- Demonstrate advance competence in Practice of nursing.
- Demonstrate skill in providing Nursing education for personal and professional advancement.
- Function effectively as educator and manager of nursing.
Leadership and professional excellence in cardiac nursing through academic distinction, research, knowledge creation & capacity building
Creating a cadre of compassionate and quality cardiac nurses through post graduate cardiac nursing & research programme to strengthen and transform the health of individuals & communities at large