Information For Visitors
Visiting hours are from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. during April to September & 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. during October to March
- Patients may have one (1) visitor at a time. Exceptions may be made on patient's need.
- In our Emergency Department each person may be accompanied by one (1) person.
- One (1) adult may escort a patient for scheduled appointments, tests, outpatient procedures or treatments.
- Special visiting arrangements can be made for paediatric patients, patients receiving palliative care, or patients in the Intensive Care Unit.
- The telephone numbers for the hospital are 011 46606600, 46600700, Fax No 011- 2642 8372 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cafeteria is located on the Ground Floor of the hospital next to the reception lobby.
- Hours of Operation: 24X7.
- Parking is provided by MCD on the hospital site for a nominal fee of Rs 20/- per vehicle.
- Public washrooms are located in the main lobby (wheelchair accessible).